News & Events
Recent News - What we're up to
- August, 2010 - R&D Magazine Online, "Better Data, Better Wells."
- July, 2010 - QuasarGeo’s QMax wins
2010 R&D100 award!
- July, 2010 - San Diego Union Tribune online, “Quasar develops sensitive sea surveying equipment”.
- February, 2009 - E&P Magazine - "EM for the masses – Until recently electromagnetic surveys have been the purview of a select few. One company plans to change that." (PDF)
- June, 2009 - San Diego Business Journal - "Quasar Rolls Out New Sensor for Undersea Explorations"
- July, 2009 - Xconomy San Diego - "Quasar Unveils Innovative Sensors for Detecting Subsea Oil and Gas Deposits"
- November, 2009 - Sensors Magazine Online - "The Next Generation of Electromagnetic Offshore Resource Exploration Technology."
- April, 2010 - First Break Magazine online - "Prototype marine EM receiver makes debut"
Event Calendar - Where to find us
May 2011, EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers) Vienna, Austria
June 2011, MARELEC (International Marine Electromagnetics Conference), San Diego, CA
September 2011, SEG (Society for Exploration Geophysicists), San Antonio, TX
2011 - Scripps Institution of Oceanography Seafloor Electromagnetic Methods Consortium (SEMC), San Diego, USA
Announcements & Press Releases
QuasarGeo wants to provide you with news about our activities and events. Please fill in the form below to receive announcements and press releases.